Confidence at Work Programme
Having doubts about your capabilities or your impact at work is something that happens to us all at times. However if your lack of confidence is affecting your ability to do your job, your career potential or your life outside of work; then it’s time to do something about it.
There are many reasons for women’s lack of confidence at work, some of which may apply to you; Such as the ‘Imposter syndrome’ – when you think any moment you will be found out as a fraud in your job due to your high expectations. Perhaps your company culture is traditional and alpha-male dominated, which doesn’t recognise your style of confidence. You maybe returning to work after a career break or have an unsupportive or dominating manager. Or maybe you lack a mentor or role model and so have a gap in your communication skills, like assertiveness, group meetings or managing your boss
Whichever of these applies to you, my ‘Confidence at Work’ Programme will empower you to feel and project confidence and as a result to achieve your potential. This is what a few of my clients have said
- I have developed my communication skills and confidence, which as an introvert I struggled with. Now I have stopped comparing myself to my colleagues and focus on my achievements
- The culture at work is very competitive and fast moving and I didn’t feel able to speak up in case I was judged or said the wrong things. Using some new techniques and having a change in perspective about my colleagues has enabled me to feel comfortable being me at work
- After being at home with children I felt I had lost my identity and purpose in life. I identified that working for myself was the answer and it was a fantastic to have the support to do it.
‘Confidence at Work’ Programme:
My programme is structured to cover the key issues that clients wanting to be more confident at work need to explore. However, I also tailor it to fit your individual needs and issues.
- Gain clarity on your confidence issues and triggers
- Identify and challenge any beliefs about yourself that are self-sabotaging
- Learn techniques and tips to demonstrate and project confidence
- Gain the courage and the mindset change to speak up and take risks
To find out more or have a chat about my ‘Confidence at Work’ Programme please contact me