A More Confident You Starts Here
Hi, I’m Jo Painter and Welcome to Confidence Coaching for Women.
We all have moments in life where low confidence and self-worth take over and we question our actions and decisions. We second-guess our choices and underestimate our value; not because we are incapable, but because we lack confidence.
This may mean you:
- Want to show up and be seen in your career, but you lack the courage and skills to put yourself out there.
- Want to be able to speak up assertively at work and in relationships so that you are taken seriously and get more of what you want.
- Know you could achieve much more if you trusted and believed in yourself, rather than worrying what others may think.
Whether you have a clear vision of what you want your life to be like, or perhaps you just know things aren’t quite right. I can help you get clarity and support you to:
- Overcome your self-doubt chatter.
- Trust yourself to make decisions and speak up
- Feel empowered to step out of your comfort zone
Jo Painter of Confidence Coaching for Women appears on
I was asked to appear on Sky News to discuss whether, from my experience, overweight women have confidence issues at work.
Jo Painter on experts panel at the press launch of the report,
“Why Diets Fail.”
I was invited to be on the expert panel for the press launch of a report about ‘Why Diets Fail’ sponsored by XLS Medical.
Having read the report there were some really interesting facts about diets:
- 72% of us have tried a diet this year and a third have tried two or more
- Of those almost half feel it’s failed in the first month
- 34% of dieters claim to have failed every diet they’ve tried, as they’ve put weight back on
- Less than a quarter of dieters actually achieve their weight loss goals
You can read my thoughts on the report in full here.