We’re into the final few days of 2016 now, where did it go!
For some people it’s been a really tough year, but for most of us there will have been some wonderful and positive moments, along with possible setbacks and sadness.
Year’s end is neither an end or a beginning, but a going on with all the wisdom that experience can install in us.
However your 2016 went, before you launch into your New Year resolutions it’s worth thinking about what this year had to teach you.
To help you with this I have 3 powerful questions:
- What one thing did you do this year that you are most proud of?
- It doesn’t matter how big or small this achievement is. Just remember to acknowledge your efforts and success, as that will boost your confidence for next year
- Think about a mistake you made this year and what was the lesson you learnt from it?
- Again the size of the mistake isn’t important, it’s about the changes you can take into 2017 as a result
- Which belief about yourself are you going to let go of before 2017?
- This means the story or belief you have about yourself. For example; “I can’t do presentations” or “There’s no point in me trying to make new friends, I never meet anyone new”
- Challenge these stories and let the beliefs go. Then step out of your comfort zone and enjoy the results
I’d love to hear about any of your answers to these question, and please share my blog so we can hear from other women too.
Have a wonderful Xmas and New Year